Tuesday, November 20, 2018

When Your Uncle is the Boss :)


Ever since I realized I did not like to see blood and I could not be a doctor like my father, I wanted to work for Olinde's Furniture. Kind of funny, but it was and is my dream job. I like to help people, and our furniture company is all about helping people with their furniture purchase. My uncle, Tom Olinde, is the CEO of our company, and he is someone I look up to in life. He may seem serious on the outside, but he is quite the businessman and a lovable uncle :) 

Tom Olinde does things the right way and his business motto is the Golden Rule - "treat people the way you want to be treated." If I go to buy a lawnmower, then I want the salesperson to treat me with respect and be fair. Therefore, each and every customer that walks through our door deserves respect, fairness and kindness from me and all of our 300 employees. Tom Olinde demands that from himself, and he demands that from his employees.

I want every single person that walks through our doors at Olinde's Furniture and Olinde's Mattress Superstore to feel good about their experience, regardless if they bought or not. As the manager of www.olindes.com, I want to make sure that all visitors to our website enjoy their experience as well. As always, feel free to email me at andrew.olinde@gmail.com if you have any questions, comments or concerns. 

No comments:

Post a Comment