Wednesday, November 14, 2018

I Can Buy Anywhere... Why Buy Online at www.olindes.com?


I understand that there is Amazon, Wayfair, Overstocked, and many more options when considering buying furniture online. However, there is only one www.olindes.com. Why buy from me, Andrew Olinde, at www.olindes.com? 

1) I am the only person who will receive your online order. I will process the payment. I will order the merchandise. I will see it arrive to our warehouse. And I will let you know that your merchandise is available for pickup or I will setup your delivery. Best part is, I will give you my direct email address and my cell phone number if you have any problems. 

2) Unlike some online competitors, www.olindes.com can offer free shipping on select items, free local pickup, delivery with no setup, and full service white glove delivery where Olinde's puts everything together and you as the customer just point to where your want your fully assembled furniture to go. 

3) What happens if there is problem with your purchase or delivery? Well, you have my direct email address and cell phone, so email me or give me a call. Who knows where you'll have to go with Amazon, Wayfair or Overstocked? 

4) Olinde's Furniture is a local family owned and operated company since 1886, and I promise you that I care more about your shopping experience than any of our competitors. 

5) See something that you like at www.olindes.com, but see a better price online. Well shoot me an email at andrew.olinde@gmail.com with the information, and I will be happy to take a look at it. No promises, but I will do everything I can to earn your business. 

I am always open to any questions, comments and concerns, so feel free to email me at andrew.olinde@gmail.com.   

No comments:

Post a Comment