Friday, November 30, 2018

"Jennifer Jones, Where Would We Be Without Her?"

At Olinde's Furniture we pride ourselves on special order furniture. Some our furniture can be offered in twelve different layouts with an option of eighty seven different fabrics, and we have almost one hundred salespeople who are assisting customers every day. That's a lot of moving parts! Now, who does Olinde's Furniture in Baton Rouge trust to complete these specials orders? Well, where would Olinde's be without Jennifer Jones?

Jennifer Jones has worked at our Airline Highway location in Baton Rouge for over 20 years, and she is the lady who never makes a mistake. I know, I know, I am not supposed to speak in absolutes; however, in Jennifer's case I can. Why? Because in looking at my notes, I have asked Jennifer Jones to make a special order for me well over five hundred times in six years and she has never once made a mistake. Not only is Jennifer perfect with special orders, but she also brings a bright smile and a cheerful attitude to a job that makes my head spin a little when I think about all the minute details that goes into it. 

I think Jennifer's only fault is that she is a Dallas Cowboys fan. So, you know I had to take a little grief from her when the Cowboys beat my beloved New Orleans Saints last night. On a serious note, I do not know where Olinde's Furniture would be without Jennifer Jones' expertise. So, from the bottom of my heart, thank you Jennifer for the A+ job you do everyday at Olinde's Furniture!

As always, feel free to let me know if you have any questions, comments or concerns at andrew.olinde@gmail.com. 

No comments:

Post a Comment