Tuesday, November 6, 2018

What is the size of my bed?


Part of my job at www.olindes.com is to get answer to questions. The question that we hear a lot in the furniture and mattress business is "what size is my bed or mattress?" The dimensions are easy: a Twin is 39" wide by 75" long, a Twin XL is 39" wide by 80" long, a Full (or Double) is 54" wide by 75" long, a Queen is 60" wide by 80" long, a Standard King is 76" wide by 80"long, and a California King is 72" wide by 84" long.

The most common questions are do I have a Full size or a Queen size, or do I have a California King or a Standard King. The general answer to the former is most of the time customers have a Queen because Queens constitutes about 60% of the furniture and bedding market, and the answer to the Standard King/Cal King question is another answer: "where do you buy your bed sheets?" Other than in California, most customers have a Standard King, and most bed sheet retailers (other than in California) carry only Standard King bed sheets. If the customer tells me that they have trouble finding bed sheets or they buy them only online, then I am almost certain they have a California King.

At www.olindes.com, we are proud to carry all sizes of beds and mattresses. As always, have any questions or concerns, then feel free to email me at andrew.olinde@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment