Tuesday, November 27, 2018

"Uncle Beau" - or - Joseph B. "Beau" Olinde, Jr.


When I was growing up it used to drive me crazy when my mother would tell me, "you need to act more like your Uncle Beau." Beau's younger brother, my dad, also told me what a good brother Beau was to his three brothers and three sisters. Beau Olinde is the namesake of my grandfather, JB Olinde, and Uncle Beau also has the "big heart" of my grandmother, "Tyke" Olinde.

Instead of going straight into the family business, Uncle Beau went to law school. After practicing law for many years, Beau was asked to work for our family's beverage distributor, the Baton Rouge Beverage Company. Now that I have come into the family business at Olinde's Mattress Superstore and www.olidnes.com, Uncle Beau is also my boss as well, and that is a good thing :)

Uncle Beau helps with the everyday operations of Olinde's Furniture, and handles many of our legalities that come with business. Not to mentioned the endless list of projects that he handles as well. Due to his big heart, I am sure that Uncle Beau never gets tired of my legal questions, or me asking for advice, or my endless obsessing over Houston Astros baseball. I am proud to call Beau Olinde, Uncle Beau, and it is a pleasure getting to work with him at Olinde's Furniture. As always, feel free to let me know if you have any questions, comments or concerns at andrew.olinde@gmail.com

  

No comments:

Post a Comment