Monday, December 10, 2018

Bed for Your Head - the Pillow


I had a guy the other day that came into one of our Olinde's Mattress Superstore and bought a nice mattress. As he was leaving I asked if he was interested in a new pillow. He thought about it for a second, so I took the opportunity to explain that a pillow is 25% of one's comfort while sleeping. Then I proceeded to tell him the story about how I had kept a pillow that I loved for nineteen years from the time I was nine years old. It was flat as can be and when my newlywed wife saw the urine stains on it she threw it away without even asking me. Disgusting story, but sadly true.

The guy started to laugh at my story, and then proceeded to buy a pillow. The moral of this story is two-fold. One, if you go and buy a new mattress, then be sure to buy a new pillow because 75% of one's comfort comes from the mattress and the other 25% comes from the pillow. Two, with the holidays coming up be sure to go to the following link and checkout our pillow lineup at https://www.olindes.com/browse?mfgid=1726792925&n_pid%5B%5D=-131293102&sort=5. We do FREE nationwide shipping with Bedgear pillows when you buy online at www.olindes.com, so think about giving the gift of sleep this holiday season. As always, feel free to let me know if you have any questions, comments or concerns at andrew.olinde@gmail.com. 

No comments:

Post a Comment