Tuesday, December 18, 2018

A Time to be Thankful


At this time of year it is always a good thing to reflect on what you have been blessed with in life. I have been blessed with a loving wife, beautiful children, health, a job, happiness, shelter and food on our table. As I reflect deeper about what I am thankful for, I realize that Olinde's Furniture and Olinde's Mattress Superstore has also blessed me with an opportunity to get to know many special people, from co-workers, to family and friends.  

I have worked on and off at Olinde's since I was forced into employment in 1998 as punishment for smoking cigarettes. My first task was to clean out the advertising closet that was full of all kinds of surprises; some were good, and some were bad. However, on a more serious note, Olinde's Furniture has been a blessing to my life. Plus, they even pays me, and gives me health insurance :) So, as I reflect on the things I am blessed with in life, my job is on that list... not at the top, but on the list :) 

As always, feel free to contact me with questions, comments are concerns at andrew.olinde@gmail.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment