Friday, January 18, 2019

Olinde's Furniture is NOT Going Out of Business!


Olinde's Furniture is not going out of business. Dufresne Spencer Group (DSG) has acquired our nine furniture stores, but they have told us to do business as normal. Why would we be running one of the best sales of the year with 33% OFF any one furniture item, plus 15% OFF all other items and 24 months no interest financing if we were going out of business? We've been in Louisiana for 133 years and with DSG we plan on being here another 133 years!

What will happen to Olinde's Furniture in the future? Personally, I am not sure. However, I am 100% confident that we will be in business serving the furniture and bedding needs of South Louisiana. I am very proud to be part of the DSG team as I will continue to work for our location on Airline Highway. So, do not hesitate to contact me at andrew.olinde@gmail.com if I can help you with the purchase of any furniture or mattresses. 

From the bottom of my heart, I want to thank all the wonderful customers who have done business with Olinde's in the past! There is ZERO need to worry. Our DSG team will assist you in anyway that we can in the future. The Olinde family has done what is best for its customers for 133 years, and we know that DSG has the same reputation of doing what is best for their customers as well.    

No comments:

Post a Comment